Sunday, April 10, 2016

Two More Quilts Completed!

Golly Pete!  I have two more quilts completed. I am meeting two of my nieces for lunch next Saturday and I can't wait to give them their quilts.  Even though I don't normally post pictures of the completed quilts until I've delivered them to the recipient, I'm going to this time.  I'm pretty sure they don't read this blog.  As a matter of fact, I don't think they know the blog exists. So here are the quilts;


\
The horsey quilt is named "Paint, A Horse of a different color" and he is for my niece Karen.  I believe it is my favorite quilt that I've ever made.  Well, it and my two Project of Doom quilts.  After I have all my nieces' quilts, my soon-to-be daughter-in-law's quilt, and my two sons' quilts done, I'll finish my two Project of Doom quilts.  One of them is just for me and I think the other will be donated to my favorite community theater group to be raffled off as a fundraiser. I will post pics when they are completed.    

For those of you who are not in the know, the Project of Doom is a quilt-along designed by Jennifer Ofenstein in Fandom In Stitches,  It is a paper-pieced bookcase quilt based on Harry Potter.

That's all for now folks.  Talk with you later.