Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

I hit a few of my goals for 2016 and hope to do the same in 2017.  Some are continued from last year; some are new.

Tim got me a new embroidery machine a couple of months ago and I've been learning.

Here's what was accomplished last year:

8 quilts completed!!
Totes for my daughter-in-law's bridal party made.
Several totes and purses made (for Vanessa, Marianne, a couple of friends and me).
2 cosmetic bags made for Christmas (sewn and embroidered).
2 dopp bags made for Christmas (sewn and embroidered).
Several snap tabs made on embroidery machine.
Embroidered 2 Christmas sweat shirts.
1 table runner completed - quilted and embroidered.
Mother-of-the-Groom dress made for Pat & Vanessa's wedding.

Wow!  That's a lot more than I thought it would be.  It seems that the more I wrote down, the more I remembered.  I think that's it.

My next post will consist of what I plan to do for 2017 including pics of my current UFOs.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!